TOEFL Coaching in Mohali – Want to pursue higher in the US, UK or Australia? Confused whether you will be accepted as an international student with present qualification? As the vast majority of college universities require international students to take standardized English tests and one such test is Test of English foreign language (TOEFL).
Get TOEFL Coaching in Mohali, Call British Career Group @99889 22775
British Career Group is the best training institute that offers customized TOEFL training programs. Nestled in Mohali, the institute has certified trainers who continuously reinvent themselves by enhancing and improving training methods as per the latest industry trends and university requirements.
All the trainers make use of various multimedia tools, technology and proprietary training material to deliver the best in its class of TOEFL training and coaching.
About TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
TOEFL is likely the one most competitive exam every aspiring student in India today takes, during their pursuit for making a career outside of India. No big surprise, today there are more than 50 institutions in India that do TOEFL coaching. Yet, how do you find the right institute or TOEFL Coaching Center for you? In this article, we will talk about which is the best TOEFL Coaching Center in Mohali and how you can prepare well for the TOEFL Exam. All the best!
What is the TOEFL?
TOEFL Stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is a standardized test assesses the English proficiency of applicants, whose native language does not happen to be English. It tests the capacity to understand North American English. Most training institutes in US and Canada (approximately 2400) ask applicants for their TOEFL Scores. Most candidates take the TOEFL test as a prerequisite for admission into colleges and universities where English is used or required. In addition, numerous government, licensing, and certification agencies and exchange and scholarship programs use TOEFL scores to evaluate the English proficiency of people for whom English is not their native language.
Join British Career Group for TOEFL Preparation Institute @9988922775
Understanding TOEFL Examination Format
The TOEFL Internet-based Test (TOEFL iBT) tests each of the four language skills that are important for effective communication: Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing. The structure of the TOEFL iBT is as per the following:
- Reading (60-100 min) (36-70 questions) (0-30 scoring scale) 3-5 passages from academic texts; approx 700 word long with 12-14 questions per passage.
- Listening (60-90 min) (34-51 questions) (0-30 scoring scale) 4-6 lectures each 3-5 min long; 6 question each.
- 2-3 conversation, each 3 minutes long; 5 questions each.
- Speaking (20 min) (6 tasks) (0-4 points converted to 0-30 scoring scale) 2 tasks to express an opinion on a topic; 4 tasks to speak based on what is read and listened to.
- Writing (50 min) (2 tasks) (0-5 points converted to 0-30 scoring scale) 1 task to write based on what is read or listened to; 1 task to support an opinion on a topic.
The US-based “Educational Testing Service” (ETS), creates and administers the TOEFL. ETS is responsible for setting questions, leading the test and sending score reports to each examinee. For more information about TOEFL, please refer to the official website of TOEFL www.toefl.org.
What is the scoring scale for the TOEFL iBT Test?
Scoring is between 0 (Minimum) and 120 (Maximum) with 1-point increment. Four scores are reported on the TOEFL:
- Reading score reported on a 0-30 score scale.
- Listening score reported on a 0-30 score scale.
- Writing score reported on a 0-30 score scale
- Speaking score reported on a 0-30 score scale
TOEFL Coaching – Join the best institute of TOEFL Exam Coaching
One of the two major tests in the world, TOEFL (Test of English Academic) is a standardized test to measure the English language ability of non-native speakers wishing to enroll in English-speaking universities. It is a trademark of Educational Testing Service (ETS) which design and regulate the tests. The TOEFL score requirements depend from institution to institution but the total TOEFL test score is between 0–120. Results are valid for two years after the test date and you can take the test any number of times you want. TOEFL test scores are posted online within 2-weeks of the test date.
STRUCTURE OF TOEFL
|Reading||3–5 passages, each containing 12–14 questions||60–80 minutes|
|Listening||6–9 passages, each containing 5–6 questions||60–90 minutes|
|Break||Mandatory break||10 minutes|
|Speaking||6 tasks||20 minutes|
|Writing||2 tasks||50 minutes|
|Listening||Part-1: 30 questions about short conversations|
Part-2: 8 questions about longer conversations
Part-3: 12 questions about lectures or talks
|30 – 40 minutes|
|Structure and Written Expression||Part-1: 15 exercises of completing sentences|
Part-2: 25 exercises of identifying errors
|Reading Comprehension||50 questions about reading passages||55 minutes|
|Writing||One essay question of approx. 250–300 words||30 minutes|
British Career Group gives expert TOEFL Coaching through disciplined classes conducted by highly experienced faculties. We assist you with obtaining eligible TOEFL score to get admission in your preferred international education institution abroad.
Why opt for British Career Group for TOEFL Coaching in Mohali?
- State of art and customized training programs
- Excellent infrastructure, well maintained classroom, library facilities
- Highly Experienced Cambridge certified trainers with years of experience conducting TOEFL Training
- Providing Latest and the most updated TOEFL Coaching course curriculum
- Free sample papers and proprietary TOEFL study material
- Online student portal access for all students
- Regular feedback , performance assessment and personalized attention
- Students can have decision of taking coaching for individual modules
- Fast track program of 15 days is available to students
- Weekend batches also available
For More Details, Feel Free to contact us
British Career Group has been expertly training students in TOEFL test preparation for number of years and has helped many candidates to achieve their academic goals by attaining admission in most distinguished universities in Australia.
Contact British Career Group for TOEFL Coaching in Mohali
Address : SCF 54, 2nd Floor, Phase 7 Market, Mohali
Phone : +91-9988922775, +91-8146992270